In the time of Digital, Cashless payments and the changes in regulatory bodies, it will be not feasible to operate ATMs, which may lead to the closure of half of the 2.38 lakh machines in the country.
The struggle is real!
However, like always, Spicemoney has taken care of this and has launched a product that will control all the stress of charges, payments, transactions, and many such things.
Let’s welcome Spicemoney Mini ATM device that works the same as an AEPS; transaction charges are also in the same tune and moreover, the device uses USB for connectivity. There is no deduction of money on any transactions instead; this wonderful device is a great way to earn attractive commissions.
Spicemoney MATM’s overall design is similar to POS device, however with a much easier and convenient way. The device has only a one-time cost and no monthly rental Mini ATM has been attractively priced.
It is a tremendous way to engage more people in the digital world and is a great system for those who use debit cards more often instead of cash and also for people with no Aadhaar cards.
The launch of Spicemoney Mini ATM
Spicemoney announced Spicemoney Mini ATM launch on 7th January 2019 at Golden Tulip, Haryana through honorable Chairman Mr. Dilip Modi and CEO Mr. Saket Agarwal.
Here are some highlights from the event:
Spicemoney MATM has T+1 settlement policy that helps you enjoy the advantage of all banking transactions and settlements in a single day. Spicemoney Mini ATM has following great benefits for the distributors and Retailers:
The agent can perform the following options from the MATM device:
- Cash withdrawal: The person can swipe the debit card, and withdraw the respective cash. (Spicemoney Mini ATM accepts debit cards only)
- Balance Enquiry: The person can check balance by swiping the card and entering the PIN.
- Transaction History: The person can view the transaction history by providing the date range and can view the transactions done by him/her. He/she can enter the transaction ID to check transaction status.
AEPS vs Spicemoney MATM vs MPOS
To become a Spicemoney Agent or for any kind of queries, the customer can reach us at:
- Call us on: 0120-3986786| Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can visit us at https://b2b.spicemoney.com/ and click JOIN US and order an mPOS device.