Aadhar Pay is a merchant version of Aadhaar-enabled payment system that allows merchants to collect payments from a customer using his Aadhaar number and biometric authentication. It enables consumers to pay without any physical payment instrument.
How does Aadhaar pay work
The Aadhaar seeded account of the customer gets debited and merchant account gets credited. Aadhaar Pay app runs on the Android platform has to be installed by merchants.
Payment using Aadhaar Payment App
It is very easy to pay using Aadhaar card Payment app. Steps on how to use the app as follows:
Devices used for Aadhaar Pay
Benefits to merchants
- It provides fund collection from customers in a v ery seamless manner.
- It has very low transaction charge and is safe and secure
- It has instant account to account fund transfer that increases customer satisfaction and the process saves time.
- It eliminates cash handling cost and risk.
- Customers need not to have an android phone or any other technology to make payments. There is no need to carry debit card or credit card or need to remember PIN or passwords.
The Aadhaar payment app requirement for customer and merchant are as follows:
- Customers Requirement
- Your Aadhaar number
- A bank account linked with Aadhaar
- Merchants Requirements
- Smartphone and a reliable Internet connection
- Aadhaar Payment App
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bank account
Aadhaar Pay on SpiceMoney
Spice Money AADHAAR PAY is a digital payment solution which enables to accept payments for goods/services using his android smartphone and Biometric scanner from customers having Aadhaar seeded bank account.
Excitement doesn’t ends here. Spice Money offers “Nil” MDR below Rs 2000 transaction value.